29.2.12
Off on the left foot
As of last week I have my bike set up for maximum daily training. Being winter in Illinois (albeit a really REALLY nice one) and the sun setting about the time I finish class for the day, my ability to ride outdoors is sort of limited. Not to be deterred I've set up my bike rollers in front of the TV. Seeing as I don't have cable, I bide my time on my bike playing old playstation games (my roommate informs me that when I'm being chased by the cops in GTA I tend to pedal faster). I'm hoping to get my xbox back up and running soon so I can log some serious hours on my RPGs, but until then I'm stuck playing games released before 2009. Also, I've realized I didn't bring my trip computer down to school, so I'm SOL as far as counting miles goes until I get that back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment